At Motorwagen we want to look after our customers, staff and suppliers. We are doing the utmost to ensure the safety and comfort of all when you dine at Motorwagen. We are following all government training, hygiene and cleaning protocols for our staff and customers. We have a COVID safety plan as outlined below. If you have any questions about COVID-19 procedures in relation to our venue please do not hesitate to contact us.
Motorwagen – COVID-19 Safety Plan
At Motorwagen our priority, in light of the COVID-19 health situation is to ensure the ongoing health and well-being of our staff, suppliers and guests. We are committed to taking all measures possible to ensure there is no transmission between, staff, suppliers, or guests.
- Daily required recording of all diners in the venue will be taken in line with government requirements. These records will be kept on file for a minimum of 56 days.
- A cleaning schedule using approved sanitizers for all surfaces in kitchen and in the dining room is being utilized.
- All staff have completed an approved Queensland Government COVID-19 course and are briefed with Motorwagen COVID-19 Safety plan requirements.
- Regular monitoring of Australian Govt Health websites to ensure the latest advice is adhered to.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers are at numerous points around the venue.
- Hand wash stations are readily available in bathrooms for guests and in our kitchen and bar areas for staff.
- Single use food and beverages menus are being used (recycled paper that we are recycling!)
- Single use napkins
- All staff are to wash and sanitize hands before and after eating, handling guest glassware, crockery, handling rubbish, handling cash or receiving a delivery of goods (& coughing or sneezing of course).
- Where possible staff to wash hands for 20 seconds every 30 minutes.
- All staff to avoid handshakes and hugs with staff and guests.
- All staff to maintain 1.5m social distancing whenever possible.
- Under current government guidelines are classed as a venue with under 200sqm of dining space. We can seat a maximum of 50 patrons in the entire venue, including the terrace at a spacing of 1 person per 2sqm. In most circumstances this is more like 1 person per 3 -4sqm. There is always a minimum of 1.5m between tables, measured from the back of the chairs. If you would like generous spacing on tables please do not hesitate to ask us.
- Motorwagen is very well ventilated, has an open terrace, high ceilings in our main dining areas and a large door that can open in our private dining room.
- With take-away order floor markings are in place and there is a designated pick-up area for take away items. We are (unfortunately) not accepting “keep-cups” for coffees.